2019年5月13日月曜日

It's real

fantasy? it's real.
come on baby, no more cry.
it's beautiful. forever.
oh my god.oh my body. oh my thinking sky high.
look me. at me. rock is come on baby.

oh my god. oh my.. no.1 story.
oh my baby. look. I will die for you.

oh my god. three wonderful is now.
come on baby is now. I know now time.

it's real. it's beautiful. wow, it's super real.
it's beautiful. wonderful. no more cry.

singing sky high is my revolution. oh my god.

it's love's endless repeat. output dance dance dance music.
oh yeah. it's beautiful. it's high. endless, don't stop its real.

it's high. no more cry. but you are do this cry cry cry.

oh my god. story is talk about what careful dance music is my rainbow.
singing song is real future because I wanna be a gentleman.

oh yeah. it's beautiful. it is more more more cute.

wonderful song is here. rock rock rock attack.
song writing? no no, it's more wonderful.

song writing is come on babies. it's beautiful.
rock rock rock and roll. it's good. it's wonderful.

it's delicious. look at me. it's more more fighting.
for you. I love you . OK,bye bye??

number 1. example come on baby.

it's more stylish sense. it's don't stop this is my moving.
It's real. that is real. hey ,hey, hey.

monster, moving rock connection.
rock number is more more tomorrow.

tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow.
it's real . it is number 1 style.
I will win. I wanna be winner.

you careful don't stay tune.
it's wonderful. beautiful.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿