2016年7月17日日曜日

special

you are lucky boy!
because you find this blog!
this blog is most beautiful and great blog.

I am Japanese man. but I like English!
so fighting spirits is now know fighting

rock is my street. fighting spirits? OK.let's stand up.

come on baby. hit and hit is this world is mine.
because I love you! I love this world!!
so you are cheep risk and more fighting style
is judge and street It's cool and justice and lucky fantasy

cool boy, let's talk about with me. what do you like?
fantasy, cool. It's more more more fantasy.

It's so cute. but I want you. apple? is lucky
forever. cool judge is my mine choose it.
go to street. come on yes, No.1 judgement
thank you father, mother, and my friend.

but I think what to do. this world is strange.
what? why? where? I am how to do this world.

It's super man for me. to you  this going this world.

I like it. I want more more important think singing
song and this world is mine! go to street? fighting spirits

is now. fight! go car! yes, rock is mine. risk is capacity and
more more beautiful world I want it. singing? sky high
and this world is pretty and special and more more more fantasy.

it's so cool. but I think what. I love cute girl. I love. love .love...
so you are so cool. I like it! special and super man is coming!

this world is now, is lucky fighting spirits is my own stage
and go to the world. I will write my everything.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿